15-year-old electrocuted while taking selfie atop goods wagon
Team Udayavani, Apr 14, 2021, 8:48 PM IST
Surathkal: Clicking a selfie atop a stationary goods wagon turned bad for a 15-year-old boy at Kenjar on Wednesday, April 14 as he suffered 50 percent burn injuries after coming into contact with the overhead power line of a goods train at Thokur.
The boy is Mohammed Dishan, a resident of Jokatte HPCL colony.
Reportedly, the teenager came in contact with the high voltage live wire when he was taking his selfie after climbing atop the coach. The train was stationed was waiting for a signal to proceed from Thokur.
The doctors informed that the body suffered 50 percent burns due to electrocution.
A case has been registered by the Bajpe police in this connection.
Udayavani is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest news.
You are like field commanders in fight against COVID-19: PM Modi to district officials
Musk loses world’s 2nd-richest person crown to Bernard Arnault
EXPLAINER: Are Israel, Hamas committing war crimes in Gaza?
Related Articles More
Laxman Savadi writes to Defence Minister, requests construction of ‘DRDO Hospitals’ in K’taka
No direct adoptions of children orphaned due to COVID-19, says Min Shashikala Jolle
Karnataka gets 4th consignment of medical oxygen by train
Mangaluru: Seven-month pregnant probationary PSI dies of COVID-19
MLA Vedavyasa Kamath, Mayor Premananda Shetty visit HOPCOMS; orders publication of rate chart daily