I am visible to good people and not to anti-social elements: UT Khader


Team Udayavani, Jun 14, 2024, 5:50 PM IST

Mangaluru: The Mangaluru Constituency MLA and Speaker of the Legislative Assembly, U.T. Khader, said that the constituency known for its harmonious coexistence of people from various religions, has recently faced issues due to the actions of a few individuals.

Following an incident in Boliyar, local residents have taken steps to restore peace and harmony in the area. Outsiders should not disturb the peace in the locality, he said.

Speaking at a press conference, Khader urged everyone to allow the constituency to remain peaceful without politicizing the situation. “It is my responsibility to look after the 99% good people in the constituency. The remaining 1% who create problems will be dealt with by the police. If those in the hospital are good people, I visit them. There is no need to console those who create trouble,” he stated.

Khader also addressed rumors circulating on social media about his alleged disappearance. He announced a reward of Rs. 5,000 for anyone who can identify the person spreading these rumors. “I am visible to good people. I am not visible to anti-social elements,” Khader asserted.

The MLA’s statements come in the wake of efforts by local leaders to maintain communal harmony and address the concerns of the residents in the Mangaluru constituency.

Udayavani is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest news.

Top News

Chitradurga: Two dead, three injured in car crash at Challakere Taluk

An overview on sarcomas – A diverse group of rare cancer

Maharashtra: Corporation to be set up for facilities for Lord Vitthal devotees

Singer Mary Millben to sing national anthem before Trump’s nomination acceptance speech

Karnataka to witness vigorous rainfall

Mangaluru: KL Rahul, Katrina Kaif and others attend Koragajja’s Harake Kola in Kuthar

Noida cyber cops nab six of ‘digital arrest’ gang from Rajasthan

Related Articles More

Chitradurga: Two dead, three injured in car crash at Challakere Taluk

Theft at Daivasthanas: Accused arrested within 24 hours of crime!

Kasargod/Sullia: Newborn girl found abandoned at school premises

Surathkal: Massive fire at fish processing plant; losses estimated in crores

Karnataka to witness vigorous rainfall

MUST WATCH

Mulbagal Dosa Vasavi Food Point

Donald Trump

Elephant attack

Anant Ambani Wedding

BJP & Congress members clash


Latest Additions

Nifty hits fresh record high in early trade; Sensex climbs 290 points

Chitradurga: Two dead, three injured in car crash at Challakere Taluk

An overview on sarcomas – A diverse group of rare cancer

6 killed, several injured as truck hits bus on expressway in Gujarat’s Anand

Maharashtra: Corporation to be set up for facilities for Lord Vitthal devotees

Thanks for visiting Udayavani

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.
To continue reading, please turn it off or whitelist Udayavani.