Karnataka: Guidelines for SSLC exams released
Team Udayavani, May 29, 2020, 8:08 PM IST
Bengaluru: Minister for Primary & Secondary Education S Suresh Kumar on released the guidelines to be followed during the conduct of the Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) examinations in the State.
– No examinations centres in containment zones
– Not more than 20 students in one examination room
– Free travel in government buses for students appearing in the examination
– 2 students in a desk; 3 feet distance between desks
– One health centre for 300 students
– Sanitizers must in each examination centre; facemasks to be provided to students who do not have it
– Special examination rooms for students from containment zones and those with fever, cold, cough and other symptoms
– Two examination rooms to be kept ready by each examination centre for emergency purposes
– Bharat Scouts & Guides volunteers to be deployed at each examination centre
Apart from these, arrangements will be made later for those students from containment zone who could not appear in the examination will be allowed to appear on a later date along with the supplementary examination.