K’taka: Govt to ease lockdown from Apr 23
Team Udayavani, Apr 22, 2020, 6:26 PM IST
Bengaluru: To spur up the economic condition of the State, the government has decided to allow a few industrial and commercial activities in the State.
According to the revised lockdown guidelines, the following services and activities will be permitted to commence operations from the midnight of April 22:
1. Lorry repair shops, dhabhas, courier services, electricals repair shops.
2. Plumbing, carpentry, motor repairs, food processing
3. Packaging, road and building construction works in rural areas.
5. Hospitals, nursing homes, clinics and telemedicine.
6. Medical stores, Janaushadi Kendras and medical laboratories.
7. Agriculture and related activities.
8. Fisheries and Plantations
9. Irrigation-related activities under MNREGA.
10. Goods and cargo movement.
11. Transportation of cement, steel, gravel, tiles, paint, brick and tar
Liquor sales, public transportation, movie theatres, religious events, hotels and restaurants (except parcel service) cannot commence operations till the end of lockdown on May 3.
Udayavani is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest news.
Santosh suicide attempt case: Don’t play politics at expense of someone’s life, Nalin to DKShi
Mumbai terror attack: Extradition hearing for Tahawwur Rana to be held on February 12
Shah, Rajnath Singh, Narendra Singh Tomar hold talks with BJP chief over farmers’ protest
Related Articles More
K’taka COVID-19 update: 1291 new cases, 1530 recoveries, 15 deaths on Nov 28
Pandemic calls off Christmas markets in Europe
DCGI and institutional ethics committee investigating claim of adverse event in COVID vaccine trial: Officials
COVID-19 caseload in India climbs to 93,92,919
COVID-19: 1,522 new cases in Karnataka, 12 deaths
Meet the man with the largest collections of Newspapers | Umesh Rao Ekkar Mangalore
Mangalore: Woman rescues a cat from 30 feet deep well | Ranjini Shetty | Udayavani
CM and central leadership will take final call on Cabinet expansion: Ashwath Narayan
Assorted flowers, fruits, and vegetables are grown in the terrace garden
Celebrating 25 Years of Laveena Masala | Since 1996 | Udayavani
PM condoles death of BJP MLA Kiran Maheshwari
AR Rahman becomes BAFTA Breakthrough India ambassador
Biden likely to nominate Indian-American Neera Tanden as OMB director
Playing First-Class cricket gives us slight advantage in Tests against India: Labuschagne
Biden suffers ‘hairline fractures’ in foot, will need walking boot: Doctor