Living alone in a lockdown? Here are a few tips to stay happy and healthy
Team Udayavani, Apr 2, 2020, 2:59 PM IST
It’s been more than a week since Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced a lockdown in order to curb the spread of coronavirus. However, along with the lockdown, a feeling of uncertainty and panic has also taken over the country. Especially for those who live away from their families.
Here a few tips to stay healthy and happy
- Try being active on social media and connect with friends.
- Physical activity is important for mental wellbeing. Take breaks between your work and exercise.
- Treat this lockdown as a great opportunity to start or reconnect with hobbies and interests.
- Sleep well because problems with sleep mean you’ll start to feel lethargic, have difficulty concentrating, and likely find it hard to remember things and stay organised.
- Keep monitoring yourself. It is said that self-monitoring is important, and people need to be consciously checking in with themselves about how things are going for them. Those who keep pretending everything is okay can get depressed or demotivated.
Udayavani is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest news.
New COVID-19 guidelines for states issued; to be effective from Dec 1
Siddaramaiah slams Yediyurappa govt over appointments to statutory bodies
More than 400 appear for online language test in Tulu script
Related Articles More
Diabetic eye disease associated with five-fold risk of severe COVID-19: Study
How did a dosing error lead to Oxford vaccine’s 90% effectiveness?
COVID-19 vaccine: India Aatmanirbhar for syringes, says industry
Are dining tents a safe way to eat out during the pandemic?
COVID-19: One crore frontline healthcare workers identified to receive vaccine in first phase
Centuries-old Tuluva ritual of ‘Bhoomipuje Gaddekori’ still performed at Palthadi Village in Puttur
A bike rider dies in a lorry crash : The scene of the accident was captured on CCTV
Moodbidri: Four people drowned in Shambhavi river
1348 new vented dams in K’taka’s coastal districts: J.C. Madhu Swamy
Karavali gets introduced to Japanese ‘kokedama’ art
Iran diplomat on trial in France over plot to bomb opponents
Cabinet approves MoU between BRICS nations on sports and physical culture
Eswarappa demands Centre allocate Rs 1,300 cr, more MNREGA man-days in K’taka
Centre asks states to take steps to reopen medical colleges from or before Dec 1
PDP youth wing leader Parra arrested by NIA in connection with terror case