Sushant Singh Rajput’s Dil Bechara sets many unique records
Team Udayavani, Jul 26, 2020, 2:04 PM IST
Image Source: Twitter
Sushant Singh Rajput’s film Dil Bechara got a digital release on Friday, July 24. Produced by Fox Star Studios the film also stars Sanjana Sanghi and directed by debutant Mukesh Chhabra. This movie is based on John Green’s novel The Fault in Our Stars.
The release of the movie was postponed multiple times due to post-production delays and COVID-19 pandemic. The makers moved to Over-The-Top (OTT) release on Disney+Hotstar and premiered it on Friday.
Dil Bechara has already broken several records within 2 days of its digital premiere.
Here are a few records set by the film:
1. The movie got over 75 million views in less than 24 hours, which makes it the most-watched OTT film in India.
— Filmfare (@filmfare) July 25, 2020
2. Dil Bechara is the 5th highest streamed movie in the world. According to a report by Bloomberg on Netflix’s top 10 most streamed movies, Chris Hemsworth’s Extraction is at the top spot with 99 million views, followed by Birdbox (89 M), Spenser Confidential (85 M) and 6 Underground (83 m). As Dil Bechara has already crossed over 75 million, it is now, the fifth most-streamed movie in the world.
3. Disney+Hotstar has announced 7 digital premieres this year and Sushant Singh’s movie is the first to release on the OTT Platform.
4. Dil Bechara has got 9.6 ratings on IMDb and has beaten The Shawshank Redemption (9.3) to make it to the number 1 spot in the “Top 250” movies list on Sunday.
5. Dil Bechara is the highest rated Indian film On IMDb followed by 2003 Tamil movie Anbe Sivan.
6. The trailer has beaten the record of the highest viewed trailer within 1 hour with 4 million views on July 6 by beating the record set by the trailer of Hollywood blockbuster Avengers: Endgame.
7. Dil Bechara’s trailer also got over 32 million views in 24 hours on YouTube which is the highest number of views for a trailer in the world. As of now, the trailer has got over 81 million views.
Udayavani is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest news.
Construction in ‘our own territory’ normal, says China on report of building village in Arunachal
Udupi youth builds dune buggy car out of scrap materials
Polytechnic Colleges in K’taka to be Upgraded & Modernised!
Related Articles More
Street in Delhi to be named after Sushant Singh who would have turned 35 today
Supreme Court issues notice to ‘Mirzapur’ makers, Amazon Prime
HC rejects Sonu Sood’s plea against BMC notice over alleged illegal construction
With passion and fashion, Lady Gaga delivers powerful anthem
Mumbai police summon Kangana in Javed Akhtar defamation case
explosion sound around shivamogga
Mangaluru harassment in bus case: Young woman narrates her ordeal
Harassment on city bus: Victim slaps ‘arrested’ molestor in front of police
Bricks Made From Used Plastic Water Bottles | Complete Information
Vijay Prakash | Self Charging Electric Bike Made by Autorickshaw driver
Mangaluru: Customs officials seize Rs 44.2 lakhs worth of gold from Dubai returnee
B’luru Airport recorded its first low-visibility landing under CAT IIIB
5 dead in fire at Covid-19 vaccine maker Serum Institute’s Manjari plant
Commerce ministry recommends anti-dumping duty on Chinese chemical used in dye, Pharma industries