Three members of family electrocuted in Hassan


Team Udayavani, Sep 11, 2019, 12:47 PM IST

Hassan: Three members of a family died of electrocution at Agasarahalli in Channarayapatna taluk in Hassan district on Tuesday, September 11 morning.

Bhagyamma (55), Dakshayini (35) and Dayananda (31) died on the spot while another person, who is said to be critical has been admitted to a hospital.

As per reports, Dakshayini came in contact with an electric cable when she went to hang washed clothes. Bhagyamma and Dayananda rushed to her aid but they too were electrocuted.

Channarayapatna Rural police visited the spot.

Top News

Short of protective gears, health, sanitation workers forced to risk their lives daily: RaGa

Millions of Indians respond to PM’s appeal; light candles, diyas, turn on mobile phone torches

Karnataka govt preparing for eventuality on COVID-19 front

Govt considering another package to minimize lockdown impact: Sources

Mangaluru: Thokkottu housing complex quarantined after resident tests positive

M’luru: 22-yr-old COVID-19 patient recovers, to be discharged tom

K’taka Covid 19 case rises to 151 

Related Articles More

Mangaluru: Thokkottu housing complex quarantined after resident tests positive

M’luru: 22-yr-old COVID-19 patient recovers, to be discharged tom

K’taka Covid 19 case rises to 151 

Mangaluru: No new COVID-19 cases detected as on Apr 5

BSY appeals to public to adhere to COVID-19 lockdown

MUST WATCH

Covid 19: Cong forms dist-level task committee force

Heart of Gold: Helping the needy get free guidance – Dr. Padmanabha Kamath

COVID-19: 5-year-old donates piggy bank for CMRF

COVID-19: Watermelon growers of Polali hurt by lockdown

Latest Additions

Short of protective gears, health, sanitation workers forced to risk their lives daily: RaGa

Millions of Indians respond to PM’s appeal; light candles, diyas, turn on mobile phone torches

Karnataka govt preparing for eventuality on COVID-19 front

Govt considering another package to minimize lockdown impact: Sources

Mangaluru: Thokkottu housing complex quarantined after resident tests positive