Car catches fire; no casualty | Udayavani - ಉದಯವಾಣಿ
   CONNECT WITH US  
echo "sudina logo";

Car catches fire; no casualty

Mangaluru: A car caught fire due to a short circuit at Jyothi Circle on Thursday, May 17. The incident did not involve any casualty.

The fire completely destroyed the front part of the car. Eyewitnesses state that a short circuit resulted in the fire. There was also leakage in petrol tank, they added.

The car bearing the registration number, KA 19 Z 7944, belongs to Oliver Mascarenhas of Bendoorwell.

Fire brigade personnel reached the place on time and doused the fire.

Traffic police from Mangalore North brought the situation to control and ensured smooth flow of traffic.

Back to Top