5 Tips to boost your energy level
Team Udayavani, Apr 4, 2020, 4:15 PM IST
As we all lead a busy life, we often feel tired and wish we could be more energetic to make use of our free time. However, there are lot of things you can do to increase your energy level which will result in a better and happy life.
Here are a few tips to boost your energy level naturally
- Control stress as much as possible as stress consumes huge amounts of energy.
- Sleep well but do not over-sleep. If you have tough time sleeping due to stress, try meditating.
- Regular exercise is important to boost your energy and it is also good for reducing your risk of developing chronic diseases like heart disease, diabetes and obesity.
- Add a houseplant as it can help filter out pollutants like volatile organic compounds and ozone, those chemicals can have both long and short-term effects, including energy-draining allergies and headaches.
- Sip some green tea. No matter if you are a coffee or a tea person, try swapping your drink with green tea and you will notice changes in your mood.
Udayavani is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest news.
India avoid series whitewash with 13-run victory in 3rd ODI against Australia
Yogi allays fears on Film City impacting Mumbai film industry
Convene meeting of party legislators, chief whip tells BJP’s Karnataka chief
Related Articles More
More than one-third of kids with COVID-19 show no symptoms, says study
Should isolation periods be shorter for people with Covid-19?
World AIDS Day 2020: Everything you need to know
India recorded largest reduction in malaria cases in South-East Asia between 2000-2019: WHO
Plastic pollution from fishing nets threatening Ganges wildlife, study finds
Meal of Bakasur : Hotel Fish Campus Udupi | Udayavani
Things You Should Know When Starting A Business | Profitable Business Ideas After Lockdown
Mangalore Boat tragedy: We’re with families of deceased, says Kota after announcing Rs 6 lakh compensation
Mangaluru boat tragedy: Body of another fisherman recovered
Mangaluru boat tragedy: Fishermen declare bandh until all missing fishermen found
Etrio launches leasing plans for its electric 3-wheeler Touro
Navy played crucial role in preventing misadventure by Chinese in Indian Ocean during LoC standoff: Vice Admiral
Covaxin Phase-3 trials begins in Karnataka
China begins import of Indian rice after 2 yrs amid border tension; places orders for 5k tonnes
Congress first political party to encourage Ayodhya movement, says new book