Akhil Bharat Cashew Cultivators Association created
Team Udayavani, Jun 21, 2019, 8:24 AM IST
Puttur: A national level cash cultivators association has been created in Puttur with the aim to protect the rights and welfare of cashew cultivators.
Akhil Bharat Cashew Cultivators Association was created in the presence of Campco president S R Satish Chandra and cultivators who had arrived from various parts of the nation to participate at the meeting held at Cashew Research Centre at Mottetadka in Puttur.
Aims of the association
- Increase the communication between cashew cultivators nationally.
- Voice for cashew cultivators at state and union government level.
- Enabling communication between various organisations and departments.
- Providing scientific cashew cultivation and process information to cultivators.
- Providing encouragement to companies providing cashew farm products.
- Encouragement to cashew market and
- Organising fairs regarding cashew crop.
Udayavani is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest news.
Udupi: Man arrested for threatening railway police personnel
It feels like a dream: MI captain Harmanpreet after winning WPL title
Jadeja promoted to A plus; KL Rahul demoted, Bhuvneshwar out of central contract
Related Articles More
Record participation for PM’s awards, ‘Viksit Bharat’ to be theme of Civil Services Day 2023
SC agrees to hear plea related All India Football Federation
India’s first quantum computing-based telecom network link now operational: Ashwini Vaishnaw
Asian shares mixed after weekend lull in bank worries
Attack on woman at Puttenahalli: 2 accused arrested