How to do grocery shopping safely during Covid-19
Team Udayavani, Apr 4, 2020, 5:27 PM IST
Due to the covid-19 pandemic grocery shopping has become a huge challenge but there is no need to panic and rush to purchase and stockpile supplies. Many of us are confused with how and when to grocery shop and what to buy.
Well, here is how to do grocery shopping safely during coronavirus
- List out in advance, the items you would want for a week.
- Consider fresh perishables and dry pantry goods.
- It is better to choose hot food items over cold/frozen foods.
- As you are out shopping, you will have to touch various things, so avoid touching your face.
- Do not buy things you don’t need and ensure that the store does not run out of supplies.
- Sanitize whatever items you get inside your house. Spray plastic and carboard packaging with disinfectants and wash your vegetables and fruits with soap water.
Udayavani is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest news.
Government orders Wikipedia to remove link showing incorrect map of India: Sources
Bengaluru violence case: CCB arrests former corporator Zakir
CM’s announcement about ministership for CP Yogeshwar not taken well by some MLAs
Related Articles More
Who, when and how? A look at the UK’s vaccination rollout
More than one-third of kids with COVID-19 show no symptoms, says study
Should isolation periods be shorter for people with Covid-19?
World AIDS Day 2020: Everything you need to know
India recorded largest reduction in malaria cases in South-East Asia between 2000-2019: WHO