Sullia: Woman narrowly escapes after her mobile phone explodes


Team Udayavani, Jun 3, 2022, 7:49 PM IST

‎Sullia:‎‎ A woman had a close call after her mobile phone suddenly exploded at Bellare here on June 2.

The woman who works at a shop in Bellare purchased the Redmi Note 8 phone about one-and-a-half years ago through an online seller. About two days ago, she got the phone repaired after noticing some issues with it.

On June 2, the woman, along with her friend, visited a restaurant in Bellare for lunch. She had placed the phone on the table and was engaged in a conversation when the phone suddenly exploded and caught fire.

The exact reason for the sudden explosion of the mobile phone is yet to be ascertained.‎

Udayavani is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest news.

Top News

Kolkata Knight Riders emerge victorious in IPL 2024, clinch third title

IPL 2024: KKR bowl out SRH for 113, lowest ever in IPL final

Udupi: Train accident averted on Konkan Railway route as vigilant staffer notices defect on track

70 people in hospital for food poisoning after eating at Kerala restaurant; eatery sealed

Former MLA K. Raghupati Bhat expresses discontent after expulsion from BJP

Lok Sabha Elections 2024: Modi lost self-confidence, faltering in speeches after realising BJP will lose, says Akhilesh Yadav

Udupi intra-gang war: Three more arrested

Related Articles More

Udupi: Train accident averted on Konkan Railway route as vigilant staffer notices defect on track

Woman’s mutilated body found in Mysuru forest; forest officials suspect attack by tiger

Veranda Learning Solutions partners with Karnataka govt to upskill govt college students

Former MLA K. Raghupati Bhat expresses discontent after expulsion from BJP

Udupi intra-gang war: Three more arrested

MUST WATCH

Shivamogga

Les Saveurs institute and cafe

Peacock rescued from well

Popular Guruprasad Restaurant

Haralukote Shri Anjaneya Swamy |Udayavani


Latest Additions

Kolkata Knight Riders emerge victorious in IPL 2024, clinch third title

IPL 2024: KKR bowl out SRH for 113, lowest ever in IPL final

Expired licence, no NOC from fire dept – shocking irregularities at hospital where 7 newborns died in blaze

FIR against 6 partners of Rajkot game zone, 2 held; ‘facility didn’t have fire NOC’

Delhi hospital fire: Families yet to identify babies, parents who had lost kids before relive ordeal

Thanks for visiting Udayavani

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.
To continue reading, please turn it off or whitelist Udayavani.